Thursday, May 4, 2017

Meet the Darlyblog Contributors!

A lot of love goes into Darlybird and the Darlyblog, so today we're introducing you to our little team!
___

Rachel


Role in Darlybird: 
I'm the owner! I make and design the jewelry, source the other products, and do lots of the little odds and ends, too.

Current Faves:
Purple Haze Earrings
Vintage Esther Earrings
Pink Champagne Bracelet
Vintage Carnival Bracelet
Floral Trellis Pillow
Paper Mache Horse Head

Favorite Vacation spot: Europe (very vague!), Orcas Island, and Rosarito, Mexico

Beverage: Diet Coke, but I'm preparing to give it up. 😖

Listening to: Highasakite, Sufjan Stevens, The 1975, Michael Kiwanuka, The XX

Watching: Just finished LOVE Season 2. I don't watch much TV, unfortunately. I'm trying to change that. Ha ha!


Hannah



Role in Darlybird: I wear a few different hats. To name a few, I take product and lifestyle photos for the Darlybird website and social media. I also helped build the website and continue to help keep it updated. I love working for and Rachel. She is a creative genius and it's a blast to be a part of Darlybird!

Current Darlybird favorites: I LOVE the sisal Fox Head wall hanger (Fabulous Mr. Fox). right on trend with the popular hanging animal heads but more unique and great quality.
I also love the Tea Towels. Gorgeous, and make the perfect gift.

It's hard to say what my favorite piece of jewelry is because it really depends on the day. I have LOTS of her brass jewelry and I've been wearing my square brass rings daily. 



Allie


Role in Darlybird:
Blog Contributor, and whatever Rachel needs!


Favorite creative outlets: Writing, songwriting, teaching yoga & wellness (it's an outlet!)

Favorite food: Cookies and burgers, but not in the same meal. That's just anticlimactic.







___

“I want to be around people that do things. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things.” 

- Amy Poehler


No comments: