Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lots of New--including a new site!







I'm happy to announce the launch of tons of New Products! And I've still got ~100 new to post. These images represent a few of my new faves.  From top to bottom, Spring Green Wall Vase, Flotsam and Jetsam Shopper, Brass Inlay Wood Bangle, Polka Dot Salad Servers, Bien Sur Bow, Be Happy Bow, and Mykonos Earrings.


If you click on over to Darlybird, you'll also notice a brand new look.  To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement!  There are still a few kinks to work out, but I'm happy about the newness---a little more whimsy, a little more eclectic.  I think it represents Darlybird a little bit better....after all, I'd fancy my esthetic as a good Catch-22 between modern and vintage.

Props to my designer, Karisa Winkel, and programmers Christopher and Melissa Esplin.

No comments: