Tuesday, September 19, 2017

#DarlyFacesFears: Some of your entries!

Thank you so much to those who have entered so far! We'd LOVE for you to join in! Simply face a fear, post about it on your Instagram, and tag us with @darlybird and #darlyfacesfears. You'll not only have the personal satisfaction of overcoming a fear, but you'll also be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to Darlybird!

Here at Darlybird, we believe in creating a beautiful, colorful, lively life, and sometimes that means overcoming the scary things to make room for the beautiful. I can't wait to see more of your posts!


____




"Guys I survived! I flew alone with a teething infant. As a person who enjoys traveling this is a big accomplishment to me and a huge fear I overcame. #darlyfacesfears. Also, if you have the right size stroller you CAN take it on the plane with you." - @melissajack_

____


"Let's talk about fears for a second... I've been trying to face some fears, namely the fear of rejection. It prevents me from making friends and including others in activities I enjoy. So this week, I braved up and invited a new friend of mine to an activity tonight, and guess what!? She said "no!" Am I a little embarrassed? Yeah. But it wasn't as deathly terrifying as I made it out to be in my mind! Anyway, point being: Don't let the fear of rejection keep you from wonderful experiences!" -@_kathrynkelly_

_____


"Red.white.and blue. Making allie great again 😂. Jk. But seriously. This is for #darlyfacesfears/:/its stupid. But I've always loved bangs. Ironically they scare me for many reasons. But It spices things up and they are fun. I've been teased from time to time in my life having bangs. I finally decided to not care anymore and get my bangs again. Because they are fun and something new ❤️ and who doesn't love new??" -@alliebubbles121

_____


"Facing a sewing fear today. I have always been really hesitant about sewing into lace it scares me and there so many beautiful fabrics I could potentially be making awesome stuff with. Today I cut into some awesome lace I found in downtown Los Angeles and making a dress for an upcoming wedding. Hopefully my fears of working with lace don't come true #darlyfacesfears . Now to face my fear of clowns... Anybody know a clown I could hug and quickly run away from?" - @carol_mgp

_____

Thank you so much for those who have entered so far! Be sure to enter ASAP! Contest ends at the end of September. So proud of these ladies and the things they're accomplishing this month! 

What fear do you plan on overcoming? 
Tell us in the comments!

Then go out and do it!

No comments: