Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun Times . . . .


Eroo came to town for some R & D. (In the scientific field, that's short for Research and Development.) :) Why am I laughing at myself right now? I actually told someone that I did R&D and they didn't have any idea what I was talking about, since I'm about the least scientific person in a 15 mile radius. (Thus, it couldn't have been the widely-known real abbreviation.)

R&D with Eroo is always a wonderful thing. This girl's got ideas. And lots of them. And they're rad ones. Hence, her adorable brooch, made with lots of my vintage supplies and a few new ones. She's a one-of-a-kind friend from long ago and way back when. I wish I could have R&D sessions every weekend with Eroo. Boo hoo.

1 comment:

Lindy Johnson said...

can i join in the r & d sessions every weekend, too? please?